Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  I followed the following guidence to create a "customer BSP". ModusToolbox 2.2 and later: Make a Custom BSP - KB... - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
Akash-USC
PSoC™ 6
Hi,   I was trying to sample signal from a signal generator and was using the ADC to sample the signal. I noticed that at 100Hz, there were 10 samples... Show More
wistc_299286
PSoC™ 6
PSOC Die Temp
solved msg Solved
  I'm really struggling to get the  die temp working for the SAR in the PSOC6. I've looked at the example project and the other post on the forums. I'... Show More
tam-s1201
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am currently having trouble trying to complete one of the first tasks for the hello world exercise. Mainly because am using a Macbook and am ... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have an inquiry regarding Uart - DMA Interrupt.I understand that DMA-Rx interrupts depending on the setting value.For example, if you set the... Show More
Shridatha08
PSoC™ 6
I'm running two tasks on PSoC6 Wifi BT Pionner kit, using FreeRTOS and I would like to get the run time statistics of the tasks  and print on the UART... Show More
jayesh_joshi
PSoC™ 6
I am working on the CY8CKIT-064S0S2-4343W kit.   As I want to work on peripherals on this device I have tried to import examples from Project Creator ... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 6
Dear Sirs and Madams,   Please tell us about the BSDL file of PSoC6. While researching this community, I found the following KBA:   KBA249248 https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/PSoC-3-PSoC-4-and-PSoC-5-BSDL-Files-KBA84780/ta-p/249248... Show More
antoine30
PSoC™ 6

I would like to program the GAP interface of the BLE CYBLE 416045-02, Where could i get documentation and examples?

NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I just updated to the latest libraries, and ModusToolbox 2.4, and ran into problems. I tracked them down to the fact that compile_commands.json no... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.