Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Andrei_E_79
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, I want to write data to the external flash using the dev. kit CYW9P62S1-43438EVB-01. QSPI is inited and XIP is enabled (linker .ld script is ok an... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC 6 MCU
I have a pin set to high impedance digital and an external pull up resistor of 10k ohm to 3.3V. For some reason the pin stays at 2.35V instead of goin... Show More
SuSu_4809166
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello, I have been referring to some thread related to how a non-dedicated pin can be used for ADC. I would like to route the Non-Dedicated Pins (P8[0... Show More
SaMa_4682226
PSoC 6 MCU
I have a Psoc 6 I2C master.  The desired frequency is 100kHz.  The configuration window says the actual frequency is 96kHz, SCB clock 1548kHz.  With a... Show More
luro_4844141
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, I need to use the same pair of pins to either terminate them in a UART:rx/tx (P6.0/6.1) or to (disconnect them from the UART and) connect them to ... Show More
ZaferOCAL
PSoC 6 MCU
BDOTO as an Electric vehicle producer company starting a new project going to create a produce a gateway which  talk with wall(grid) with (PLC) power ... Show More
AlAl_1520441
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi, On paper, it seems that PSOC6 is eligible for receiving TinyML framework. But I could not find any implementation out there. Is there any port of ... Show More
RonyDiaz
PSoC 6 MCU
Hi everyone   I currently work with IDE Wiced Studio version 6.6.0.9 and until now I don't have any problem like this, but today when I opened it ther... Show More
Andre_lyl
PSoC 6 MCU
Hello, everyone. I am doing a project that I need to detect 36 voltage signals from SensorMatrix(6*6) and send it via BLE to a smartphone or computer.... Show More
GePa_4776901
PSoC 6 MCU
  I'm trying to program a Psoc6 using "Cypress Programmer 3.0".  When I try this software with a PROTO-062-4343W it works fine, but on my board, it do... Show More
Board Information
PSoC 6 MCU

PSoC 6 MCU

Discussion forum regarding PSoC® 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.
Top liked authors
Top labels