Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
I use two types of UART packets. Fixed-length 73 byte packet variable length packet If I set up the DMA like below, an interrupt occurs when 73 UAR... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  Could you please tell me about " how to change ModustoolBox from online (library) mode to offline (library) mode ?! " ?! Thank you so ... Show More
vinu_gk
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I need two GPIO interrupts on PORT0. The pins chosen were 0.4 and 0.2. However, pin 0.2 didn't trigger any interrupt. Then i found some links (of ... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
I am getting a build error when I try to measure the temperature using thermistor. It's saying   prjM0120:Build error: undefined reference to Thermist... Show More
SepehrZ
PSoC™ 6
Hello, We have recently come across an issue in our app where calling Cy_Flash_WriteRow() stops audio playback. When inspecting the I2S DMA channel st... Show More
jacintal
PSoC™ 6
Hi, For PSoC 6, in order to bump the capacitance of our custom sensor to be above 5 pF which could be optimized for 4th Gen CapSense, we were trying ... Show More
victor2022
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I tried the solution suggested by the forum, the compiling error is still there. I tried to use DEFINES+=CYBSP_WIFI_CAPABLE CY_RETARGET_IO_CONVERT... Show More
jacintal
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  When I was looking at the CSD (Self-Capacitance) Proximity, I noticed a common shift in baseline despite no change in environment. The shift is m... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have question about DMA_UART_Tx, I'm using Psoc6 WIFI-BT Pioneer Kit. Is there an API or register to determine the status of DMA_UART_Tx? Thi... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  I would like to know in what condition user will choose POSC 63 BLE and in what condition user choose CYW20xxx BLE. Do you meet someon... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.