Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

ThSt_1053481
PSoC™ 6
When I try to build the CE222221 example for the CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT PSoC 6 Pioneer Kit, the build fails with the following error, on a generated file... Show More
TWsox
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to generate a carrier wave using TXC command on CY8C6347FMI-BLD53T. However, it shows exact the same oscillation freq peak as when I gener... Show More
lking
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to create a picovoice project for my board CY8CKIT-062S2-43012, but project-creator fails with and error  ERROR: Commit/tag/branch "v2.1.2... Show More
jacintal
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am wondering if there would be a function/method to trigger auto-calibration for CSX when there's an apparent change in baseline capacitance (go... Show More
Dheerajrb_IITB
PSoC™ 6
What is the main advantage of having an arduino shield compatible pins  along with the PSoc pioneer kit and how does it help in an application where w... Show More
Fayne_Meng
PSoC™ 6
你好,          发现Datasheet的PSoC 6 MPN Decoder与芯片MPN不一致,如下截图: MPN Decoder中描述F表示单核,但是Ordering Information中的芯片型号都是双核,这是描述错误吗,谢谢。 Ordering Information:    ... Show More
jacintal
PSoC™ 6
Hi, The following is our understanding of the PSoC 6 datasheet, could anyone check if this is correct? If Sensor Auto-Reset is enabled, the baseline f... Show More
vivekatamantya
PSoC™ 6
Hello all,I am using the CY8CKIT-062S4 PSoC6 kit for I2C communication with a device. In this case, the PSoC6 kit is an I2C master device and the othe... Show More
air
PSoC™ 6
  readVal  =  Cy_GPIO_Read(P12_0_PORT,  P12_2_PIN); readVal = Cy_GPIO_Read((GPIO_PRT_Type *)base , pin);   The MCU I use is CY8c6136. I am using Cy_GP... Show More
Michael_Kupfner
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I'm studying the schematic of CY8CPROTO-062-4343W PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit. Level shifters (U10, U12) have been used between PSoC5LP (KitPr... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.