Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello,Does the CY8C6136FDI-F42's flash have ECC (Error Correction Code)?I'm trying to detect if there is an error when writing and reading data to fla... Show More
Anjali
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community, I want to do bootloading using USB in Psoc 6(CY8C6247BZI-D54). For that I tried USB in empty project and I found Error. That Error is: I... Show More
srini_a
PSoC™ 6
Hello, We will be interfacing this Micron Flash Part MT29F2G01 with a PSoC 62(CY8C6247FDI-D32) over QSPI. Are there any drivers/examples that I can us... Show More
vinu_gk
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I want to interface a QSPI NOR Flash (W25Q16JV ) in PSoC6 MCU using PSoC Creator IDE. Is there any configurator available as in Modus toolbox for ... Show More
PaCo_972561
PSoC™ 6
Hi - I'm trying to start a new PSoC Creator project for a PSoC 6 device. It is not listed in the Device Selector. I'm trying to use this PSoC 6:   cy8... Show More
AnCi_2234676
PSoC™ 6
Hi, My device uses "Just Works" pairing and bonding. The issue I get is when the device is unpaired/forgotten by the phone. When trying to pair the ph... Show More
TrWi_4480416
PSoC™ 6
Has anyone had any success using Cy_BLE_GetWhiteList(), or know of an example? Every permutation of input parameter I try results in a CY_BLE_ERROR_IN... Show More
AlGi_4647181
PSoC™ 6
  On CY8C6347BZI-BLD54 i am trying to internally connect RX_SCK with TX_SCK and RX_WS with TX_WS. like showed in the two images below. Psoc creator co... Show More
Jiabin
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am trying to use Em_EEPROM to store some non-volatile information in the firmware. What I want to do is edit the data in the corresponding addre... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 6
Hello, In order to calculate the capacity of the I2C bus, I'm looking at the input capacitance of the GPIOs of PSoC6. The datasheet for the CY8C614ABZ... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.