What's the ETA for PSOC 6 DVK's?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm anxious to start playing with PSOC 6 so I hate to ask because I know the answers are inevitably optimistically biased, but, what's the ETA for PSOC 6 DVK's? I promise not to hold anyone's feet to the fire, just trying to understand if we're talking about the next few weeks, next few quarters or next few years?

0 Likes
1 Solution
daloc_1304421
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

In this thread Video Link : 1491  it was said, that these kits will be available in late August and the silicon release is planned for October. And I read somewhere (can't find it at the moment) that other kits are already planned, so I would expect that this fall/winter we will see some (more) DVKs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
daloc_1304421
Level 3
Level 3
First like received First like given

In this thread Video Link : 1491  it was said, that these kits will be available in late August and the silicon release is planned for October. And I read somewhere (can't find it at the moment) that other kits are already planned, so I would expect that this fall/winter we will see some (more) DVKs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Update on the kit availability schedule, it has changed to mid-late September and we are ramping up kit quantities as we speak! Also, we have enabled pre-ordering at our channel partners and there will be a post on how to pre-order in the coming days, so stay tuned!

Thanks for the question and let me know if you have others!

0 Likes