Timer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
eeEn_4618901
Level 4
Level 4
5 likes given First like received First like given

I want 1 sensor to work for 5 seconds in my project.

can i do this with the timer block?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Please follow up on this thread Re: Timer psoc5

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Yes, you can use the timer component for your application. Please refer to the code example 'CE220169 – PSoC 6 MCU: Periodic Interrupt using TCPWM' in the PSoC Creator, this example uses the TCPWM Component in the Timer/Counter mode to generate a periodic interrupt. An LED toggles whenever the interrupt occurs.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

Hello;

Can I do this project with psoc 5LP?

Thanks,

0 Likes

Hello,

No, this project is for PSoC 6 MCU devices. For PSoC5LP device, please refer to the code example 'Timer' in the PSoC Creator. (In PSoC Creator, Right click on 'File' -> Go to 'Code Example' and select your Device family). You can find the list of code examples for your selected device.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

Hello,

there are different projects. How can I change this project for 5lp. or how can I create it.

Thanks.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

'CE220169_TCPWM_Periodic_Interrupt' project is used only for PSoC 6 MCU devices. For PSoC5LP device, 'Timer'  example project will be useful for your application.

The Timer in the example project counts from the Period value 35536 down to the terminal count 0. The Timer is configured to trigger the interrupt on the terminal count event(for every 3.554seconds). On reaching the terminal count, ISR will be triggered and reads the status register to clear the interrupt.

You can find the 'Timer' project in PSoC5LP device family as shown in attached image. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

I want to use only timer block. İs it possible?

Can you give a example?

0 Likes

Please follow up on this thread Re: Timer psoc5

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes