Questions on CE218472 - PSOC6 comparing external voltages with the LPC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiRo_263836
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 likes received 50 replies posted

I am looking at the CE218472 example.  How do I find out what the Internal VREF is?   In the pdf, it gives a 400mv Range.  Vref (0.4V ~ 0.8V.]  Is there a way to select what the internal Vref is?   Is this really the range and and it can trigger anywhere between 0.4 and 0.8V?

Secondly,  is there a way to do a software reset?  I want to do it in the LPC ISR.   I saw that there is a  Cy_SysLib_SoftResetCM4(), but that is just the CM4 core and it has to be in deep sleep.  I want an external voltage to generate a soft reset for both cores.   Is that possible?

Thanks,

Mike Roberts

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

The internal voltage reference connected to negative input terminal of LPComp  is not a precision reference and can vary from 0.4 V–0.8 V.

System reset could be done by using CMSIS NVIC_SystemReset() function. It resets both CM0P and CM4 cores.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

The internal voltage reference connected to negative input terminal of LPComp  is not a precision reference and can vary from 0.4 V–0.8 V.

System reset could be done by using CMSIS NVIC_SystemReset() function. It resets both CM0P and CM4 cores.