Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Andre_lyl
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hello, everyone. I am doing a project that I need to detect 36 voltage signals from SensorMatrix(6*6) and send it via BLE to a smartphone or computer. Now I  finished the ADC detection part. But I have no idea how to send the data via BLE. From the datasheet, I found there are two ways to using BLE, one is using complete BLE protocol, and defining different services. The other is using HCI over UART. I don't know which one is the better solution. Can you give me some advice?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,
You can send your ADC data through BLE by defining custom services in the BLE. Please refer to the CE222046_GATT_Out code example from the PSoC Creator. In this project, data transfer will happens using GATT Notification on a custom characteristic.
Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,
You can send your ADC data through BLE by defining custom services in the BLE. Please refer to the CE222046_GATT_Out code example from the PSoC Creator. In this project, data transfer will happens using GATT Notification on a custom characteristic.
Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

Ok, thanks for your reply. 🙂 

0 Likes