Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSoC 6 MCU

yugh
New Contributor

thanks your supports.

My name is david yu.

I sent a e-mail with the same subject in 2 July.

your reply is very helpful for me.

I also a little question about it.

1. the reflashing speed.

- I compared the two demon software, CE223726 in PSoC creator  and emWin_TFT_FreeRTOS in ModusToolbox.

when changing the image, PSoc creator is faster than modustoolbox. 

why PSoc creator is fast? I guess this  because of RTOS .

Can I speed up the speed changing a image  in RTOS?

2. the moving image

- I am trying to show the movie file in tft LCD using  the enWinGraphic example file.

but i couldn't do it.

would you tell me the example source code?

thanks

i copy the previous e-mail in below 

--------------------------------

Hi.

I am an engineer in Seoul, South Korea.

I got an PSoC6 Wifi BT Pioneer Kit with the TFT LCD 2.4 inch.

I am trying to work to show the sypress log  using the example source code of the CE225248_DisplayBuffer.

But I cannot.

Would you give me the information for this?

also can you give me the source of the sypress log showing in the TFT LCD?

I use the PSoC creater 4.4 version.

thanks

My E-mail : yugh@techrein.com

0 Likes
1 Solution
RodolfoGL
Employee

The reason why the PSoC Creator project is faster is because it uses a driver implemented in UDBs (our programmable digital blocks).

While the ModusToolbox project uses a bit bang method to drive the TFT, which is much slower.  Currently, we don't support UDBs with ModusToolbox. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RodolfoGL
Employee

The reason why the PSoC Creator project is faster is because it uses a driver implemented in UDBs (our programmable digital blocks).

While the ModusToolbox project uses a bit bang method to drive the TFT, which is much slower.  Currently, we don't support UDBs with ModusToolbox. 

View solution in original post

yugh
New Contributor

thanks.

I understand it

how about question 2, the moving image?

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi @yugh

We currently do not have an official code example to display videos on the TFT display using emWin. I will create an internal request to create an example for the same.

I tried running one of the example codes in emWin on an existing TFT application and I have shared the project on this thread. The refresh rate is low currently but you can use this example as a reference. I used the MOVIE_ShowFeatures.c sample code from emwin\latest-v5.X\Sample\Tutorial 

Please change the GUI_NUMBYTES to (1024*200) before using the example. You can also check out the other sample codes in the Tutorial folder. 

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
Top labels