PDM/PCM DMA

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
naku_4836966
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

I am following "Snippet 2: PDM/PCM Asynchronous Receive" from the link below:

https://cypresssemiconductorco.github.io/psoc6hal/html/group__group__hal__pdmpcm.html

The pdm_pcm_event_handler never gets called but when I comment out the line below it starts working.

Do I need other configuration/code to activate DMA with PDM/PCM?
0 Likes
1 Solution
BragadeeshV
First question asked 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @naku_4836966 , The issue is identified to be with DMA HAL drivers and it has been fixed in the latest release of HAL (yet to be released). We tested the fix internally and it works.  You could add DMA transfer functionality once this fix has been updated in the HAL drivers in github. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Bragadeesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
BragadeeshV

Hi @naku_4836966 , We were able to reproduce the issue at our end. I have created a ticket to track this issue internally. We will get back to you once we have a workaround from the software team. Thank you for your interest with Cypress products 🙂

Regards,
Bragadeesh
0 Likes
BragadeeshV

Hi @naku_4836966 , The issue is identified to be with DMA HAL drivers and it has been fixed in the latest release of HAL (yet to be released). We tested the fix internally and it works.  You could add DMA transfer functionality once this fix has been updated in the HAL drivers in github. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Bragadeesh
0 Likes