Navigation in new version of CY8C6xx8, CY8C6xxA Architecture TRM document

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiZu_4805356
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hello,

you recently released updated document PSoC 6 MCU: CY8C6xx8, CY8C6xxA Architecture Technical Reference Manual (TRM) Document No. 002-24529 Rev. *F

the newly released document has confused navigation which is important for me. Look at screenshot. Menu has 3 root items. INFIN PMI points to first page describing merge of Cypress and Infineon but it is quite useless for me and in previous revision it was not presented in this table of contents while the page itself existed in document. Second group 002-01310_ contains some chapters irelevant to PSoC. Menu items links to nonexisting headings, so this navigation does not work at all. It looks like someone inserted table of contents from completly different document. And lastly the most usefull part of menu is grouped as "Insert from: 002-24529.pdf" so I must everytime expand it manually.

pastedImage_2.png

Could someone from Cypress regenerate this document with correct menu? For me it is very important because I use that menu a lot. I am now using older revision E until menu become fixed.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Thank you for pointing out this defect in the Architecture TRM.

I have created an internal request to get this fixed.

Kindly let us know if you have any further queries regarding this.

Best Regards

Ekta

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Thank you for pointing out this defect in the Architecture TRM.

I have created an internal request to get this fixed.

Kindly let us know if you have any further queries regarding this.

Best Regards

Ekta

0 Likes