ModusToolbox2.3 build error with downloaded project file from Github

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SungHyunKim
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

Hi Modus Experts, 

I got some build error with downloaded project file from github. please see what it is. 

1. I downloaded mtb-example-psoc6-dual-cpu-empty-app  from Cypress github as zip file. then unzip it in my local space. 

2. In MTB2.3, File>Import>Modustoolbox>Modustoolbox application import > select unzip folder > finish 

3. then there are two project files show up in project explorer which are mtb-example-psoc6-dual-cpu-empty-app-master.cm0p_app and mtb-example-psoc6-dual-cpu-empty-app-master.cm4_app. 

4. I tried to build each project but error message showed up that is ".../ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/make/startex.mk:380: *** Build support for the target device not found. Run "make getlibs" to ensure all required build and code dependencies are present.. Stop".

Could someone guide me what is problem on this? or how to fix it

thanks in advance -Sung Hyun

0 Likes
1 Solution
SungHyunKim
Level 1
Level 1

Please ignore this question. 

I resolve it by opening the Library Manager in each project file and click Update. This runs the make getlibs operation to generate the necessary files and libraries. 

I leave this question for other user who faces same issue. 

Sung-Hyun, 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SungHyunKim
Level 1
Level 1

Please ignore this question. 

I resolve it by opening the Library Manager in each project file and click Update. This runs the make getlibs operation to generate the necessary files and libraries. 

I leave this question for other user who faces same issue. 

Sung-Hyun, 

0 Likes