Is there an example of using TEE?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I hava a question. Is there an example of using TEE?

1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Not at the moment, but this is in our plans. Please keep an eye out on this community for updates!

What are you considering or using this example for?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Not at the moment, but this is in our plans. Please keep an eye out on this community for updates!

What are you considering or using this example for?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi,

I'm new on TEE and having examples would be very useful , i only know a little about the Linaro (Op-TEE) implementation.

Are the TEE block on the PSoC6 somewhat similar to the TEE block on CortexM23/CortexM33 cores?

Those mentioned above (CortexM23/CortexM33 and PSoC6) are the unique CortexM cores with a TEE block?

Thanks in advance

Carlos

PD: Really looking forward to get started with Creator 4.1 and the PSoC6 documentation until the hardware is available

0 Likes

Hi, I haven't dug into it too much but the security system on CortexM23/33 a.k.a TrustZone encompasses only the CPU and needs external IP/controllers for extending security to peripherals, however in PSoC 6 you get device level security with the TEE consisting of hardware blocks like ROM, one time programmable fuses, supervisory flash, protection and encryption units to secure memory and peripherals + firmware in the form of a secure OS. A secure boot process will prevent tampering with the system before user program is loaded. These will be available as part of the PDL middleware.

Hi,

Thanks for the information, i guess we have to wait for documentation and example projects about TEE to get started with it, really looking forward to it .