How much will Psoc6 cost?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Community,

One of the most important aspects is cost. Is there any estimation of price in the different versions of Psoc6?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thank you for the question. We are still currently planning and figuring out the cost for the different lineups in PSoC 6. We will have a more clear answer for you in the next couple of months. But as you have read in the PSoC 6 brochure, we are planning to have low-end to high-end PSoC 6 lineups, i.e. lower cost to higher cost depending on feature set and capabilities.

Appreciate the patience!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thank you for the question. We are still currently planning and figuring out the cost for the different lineups in PSoC 6. We will have a more clear answer for you in the next couple of months. But as you have read in the PSoC 6 brochure, we are planning to have low-end to high-end PSoC 6 lineups, i.e. lower cost to higher cost depending on feature set and capabilities.

Appreciate the patience!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your response. I hope higher release will be no more than $30 per chip.