How can I get an upgrade for CY8CKIT-062-BLE Rev *B?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
bimcc_897176
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

In the Knowledge Base Articles > Documents > KBA222988, ChaitanyaV_41 posted a document on Feb 22, 2018 stating, "you can purchase the latest version of the kit from the PSOC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit webpage."  I clicked on the link shown in the document, but I cannot find anything relevant.  Can someone please tell me how to procure an upgraded PSOC 6 BLE Pioneer board, hopefully not at a retail price.  I don't need the E-Ink Display Shield.  Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Please find the link to buy on the right side top corner of the web-page of PSoC® 6 BLE Pioneer Kit .

pastedImage_0.png

Best Regards,
VRS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vasanth

Hi,

Please find the link to buy on the right side top corner of the web-page of PSoC® 6 BLE Pioneer Kit .

pastedImage_0.png

Best Regards,
VRS

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hi Bill,

If you have already purchased rev*A of the kit previously and need a replacement for that, please let us know that.

Best Regards,
VRS

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello VRS,

Thank you for your reply. Of January 28th. The board I received was labeled on the bottom of the box as CY8CKIT-062-BLE Rev *B. The actual markings on the surface of the PSOC 6 device indicates the chip is a CY8C6347BZI-BLD53ES1731. I have attached a zip file that includes 4 photos if you wish to verify the information.

I would like a replacement board to the current version of CY8CKIT-062-BLE. I do not need the CY8CKIT-028-EPD E-ink display shield or the CY5677 CySmart USB Dongle. I am willing to pay for the Pioneer Board.

Please advise me how to proceed.

Thank you.

Bill McAlister