Flashing PSoC 6 Cores via CLI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MuNa_4652896
Level 4
Level 4
First like received First like given

Hello.

I am wondering how can I flash both the PSoC 6 M0+ and M4 cores using CLI ppcli.exe without the need for the PSoC Programmer GUI. I am need to do this to automate the process of flashing devices. I am already able to build the project and generate a hex file for each core using cyprjmgr.exe. The kit is connected through KitProg3, thus SWD Protocol with 10pins.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi MuNa_4652896​,

Please refer to Table 1-1 PSoC Programmer APIs, page 11 in the PSoC Programmer Command Line Interface Guide. You can refer to Example 1 on page 85 for reference.

You can also program the device using the example scripts provided in this directory - <PSoC Programmer installation directory>\Examples\Programming\PSoC6\SWD

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi MuNa_4652896​,

Please refer to Table 1-1 PSoC Programmer APIs, page 11 in the PSoC Programmer Command Line Interface Guide. You can refer to Example 1 on page 85 for reference.

You can also program the device using the example scripts provided in this directory - <PSoC Programmer installation directory>\Examples\Programming\PSoC6\SWD

Hope this helps,

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
Len_CONSULTRON
Level 9
Level 9
Beta tester 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

MuNa,

Did you create your code using PSoC Creator or ModusToolbox?

If you used ModusToolbox, that are CLI utilities to do program both cores.

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes

I use PSoC Creator

0 Likes

MuNa,

I believe as Rakshith indicated the PSoC Programmer executable has a CLI interface that can be used in a script.

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes

Yes. Thanks for all your help.

0 Likes