DAP_Init / Test Mode / SRSS_TST_MODE Not Found

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BeBl_4528851
Level 2
Level 2
First like received Welcome!

In the PSoC6 Programming Specifications (Rev L), Section 5, "Step 1.A Acquire Chip" pseudocode there is a step to set the TEST_MODE bit in the TST_MODE_SRSS register.

// Enter CPU into Test Mode

// Set TEST_MODE bit in TST_MODE SRSS register

WriteIO (SRSS_TST_MODE, SRSS_TST_MODE_TEST_MODE_MSK);

Later this bit is checked:

// Check TEST_MODE bit is set

ReadIO (SRSS_TST_MODE, OUT dataOut); if ((dataOut & SRSS_TST_MODE_TEST_MODE_MSK) == 0) return FAIL;

I can find no details about where this SRSS_TST_MODE (or TST_MODE_SRSS) register is located, or how to construct the SRSS_TST_MODE_TEST_MODE_MSK mask.

The only lead I've found is that the PSoC4 had SRSS (System Resource) registers, it appears.

I have didn't see anything related in the PSoC 63 Architecture TRM, nor in the Register TRM. Searching the broader internet, and ARM resources have not helped so far.

• What are the address and definition for the TEST_MODE bit and the register that contains it?
  • In what reference will I find this information?
0 Likes
1 Solution
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

The information about the register and mask bit I can find is in the Figure 5-4 flow chart of the Acquire chip step.

pastedImage_0.png

Set Test Mode bit in TST_MODE reg.

WriteIO(0x40260100,0x80000000);

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

The information about the register and mask bit I can find is in the Figure 5-4 flow chart of the Acquire chip step.

pastedImage_0.png

Set Test Mode bit in TST_MODE reg.

WriteIO(0x40260100,0x80000000);

0 Likes