Coding in PSoC Creator and adding WICED Wifi funtionality ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
brandiware
Level 4
Level 4
First like given 25 sign-ins 5 solutions authored

Hallo Cypress community,

we have been coding on the CY8KIT-062-BLE before and have some extensive designs running. Now we want to

deploy this code to the new CY8KIT-062 WiFi-BT. We understand that for the wifi coding the tool to use is the

wiced studio. Can we migrate the entire designs to the WICED Studio ? If not, how can the WICED Studio designs / code be joined with the code from the PSoC Creator ? Are the firmware uploads independent i.e. the WICED upload only programs the WiFi component ? If so, how to exchange data from both code bases ?

Any help / quick start on this is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Stefan

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

@brandiware If you have been used to PSoC creator, then I suggest that you migrate to Modus ToolBox as this'll help you harnest both the power of PSoC as well as work with WiFi.

And if you work with WICED you won't be able harnest the power of PSoC as this was meant to be a wireless solution development platform.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

@brandiware If you have been used to PSoC creator, then I suggest that you migrate to Modus ToolBox as this'll help you harnest both the power of PSoC as well as work with WiFi.

And if you work with WICED you won't be able harnest the power of PSoC as this was meant to be a wireless solution development platform.

0 Likes