CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 with CY8CKIT-028-TFT Demo?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
David_Zhang
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Arrow(GC)
First like received 50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins

hi  Cypress:

can you help to provide the CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 with CY8CKIT-028-TFT Demo with emwin? i use emWin_OLED_FreeRTOS demo but it can't work to show the emwin ? tks;

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi DaZh_2976111​,

You can refer to the instructions and snippet in the documentation here - ST7789V TFT Controller (display-tft-st7789v)​. The pins are defined in the CY8CKIT-028-TFT library. So apart from the steps mentioned in the guide, you will have to add the CY8CKIT-028-TFT library and you have to include cy8ckit_028_tft.h.

I have also attached a demo project for your reference. Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Rakshith

Hi DaZh_2976111​,

You can refer to the instructions and snippet in the documentation here - ST7789V TFT Controller (display-tft-st7789v)​. The pins are defined in the CY8CKIT-028-TFT library. So apart from the steps mentioned in the guide, you will have to add the CY8CKIT-028-TFT library and you have to include cy8ckit_028_tft.h.

I have also attached a demo project for your reference. Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
David_Zhang
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Arrow(GC)

HI  Rakshith:

i find you project demo has no RTOS ,can you help to add the FreeRTOS to the project??

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi DaZh_2976111​,

Adding FreeRTOS should affect only the procedure used to include emWin library to your project and that part is explained in this blog - Interfacing OLED Display with PSoC 6 using ModusToolBox 2.1

Can you please try the same? If you face any difficulty, please let me know and I will modify the example to include FreeRTOS and attach it to this discussion.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
David_Zhang
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Arrow(GC)

!hi Rakshith:

I  creater the project with you blog  Interfacing OLED Display with PSoC 6 using ModusToolBox 2.1

but it failed which can't show the emwin GUI;  in the blog ,no freertos has been added in th project ,  i think freertos and

abstraction-rtos  should be add in the smae project ;

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi DaZh_2976111​,

The blog is the third part of the series and starts off with the project developed in the second blog which already included the freertos library.

Yes, you are right, the freertos and the abstraction-rtos libraries need to be included in the application.

I have attached an archive of the tft freertos application. Hope that helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes