CY8CKIT-062-BLE What's the difference between Rev11 CY8C6347BZI-BLD53ES and latest Rev13 CY8C6347BZI-BLD53ES3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DoMc_1557901
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

I have looked up the release notes which state that the latest rev of this kit is *E.

Can anyone tell me what kit revision Rev11 with CY8C6347BZI-BLD53ES is - is it **, *A or *?

And for future reference where can I find this level of information along with a list of differences between each revision.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

DoMc_1557901

There is a notice shown on the kit official webpage describing the difference between the kit revisions - https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-ble-pioneer-kit-cy8ckit-062-ble

pastedImage_2.png

The kit revision "*C and above" (on box) corresponds kit board revision *13 and above, and silicon revision *B and above.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

DoMc_1557901

There is a notice shown on the kit official webpage describing the difference between the kit revisions - https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-ble-pioneer-kit-cy8ckit-062-ble

pastedImage_2.png

The kit revision "*C and above" (on box) corresponds kit board revision *13 and above, and silicon revision *B and above.

Thank you for quick response.

When I bought this kit I followed the "release notes" link on the company's description of the kit and the PDF document stated "This is Rev E" which would appear to be incorrect.

As per above table this would suggest that the kit I have is not compatible with ModusToolbox which I require. Is there any way to upgrade the kit such that it will be compatible with ModusToolbox?

Thanks

0 Likes

You may request to replace the kit on your hand with a new one from your purchase channel.

0 Likes

Thanks for suggestion but I already did that as the supplier link to release notes stated that the kit was rev E which it clearly wasn't.

Supplier gave me a full refund ( I had to pay for return postage though so not entirely happy with supplier).

Purchased a rev G version from a different supplier.

Thanks again for help