CE215119 does not show up all Interrupts

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaGa_4352226
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hi community

I was following the documentation of the CE215119 - BLE Battery Level with PSoC® 6 BLE and it show 3 kind of interrupts but when I open the project it just the typical Interrupt, isr. How can I get those two more interrupts?

Thanks you all

Regards,

David

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi

Please find the attached project developed for CY8CKIT-062. The project contains BLE component configured with Battery level service.

Also it has a Timer to process BLE interrupts on every 10ms interval. A battery level simulator Timer to change the battery level, a pin interrupt to send the battery level information on every button press. Please check it once.

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi David,

The code example uses only one interrupt i.e. BLESS interrupt. Are you mentioning about the following documentation? I am not able to find information about 3 interrupt sources. Kindly point me to the document you have gone through.

https://www.cypress.com/file/401071/download

If you want to add other interrupts to the existing project, you can refer Interrupt code examples CE220169, CE219521.

You can also look at MCWDT interrupts and dedicated code example interrupt from the PSoC Creator code examples section.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes

Hi Ganesh,

if you go to the page 3 under the section Switching the CPU Cores Usage, you can find the following statement:

"The BLE Subsystem (BLESS) interrupt must be assigned to the core where the controller runs. All additional interrupts (SW2, MCWDT, etc.) used in the example must be assigned to the host core".

Also in the Figure 3 from the documente the third figure shows 3 interrupts in the  DWR section.

Interrupts.png

When I downloaded the example file, in the Interrupts section  was only the BLE_bless_irs. How can I add the others two?

Regards,

David

0 Likes

Hi David,

I got it. Thank you for pointing this out to us. Please give me one day to get back to you with corrections.

Thanks and regards

Ganesh

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi

Please find the attached project developed for CY8CKIT-062. The project contains BLE component configured with Battery level service.

Also it has a Timer to process BLE interrupts on every 10ms interval. A battery level simulator Timer to change the battery level, a pin interrupt to send the battery level information on every button press. Please check it once.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes