AtmosphereIot Agent

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mdboudour
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Bought a new board : CY8CPROTO-062-4343W and I tried blinky demo and it was OK.

After using AtmosphereIot agent, I'm no more able to reprogram the board. I get this message :

Info : kitprog3: acquiring the device (mode: reset)...
Error: kitprog3: failed to acquire the device
Info : clock speed 2000 kHz
Error: DAP 'psoc6.cpu' initialization failed (check connection, power, transport, DAP is enabled etc.)
** OpenOCD init failed **
shutdown command invoked
** Program operation failed **
srst_only separate srst_gates_jtag srst_open_drain connect_deassert_srst
Error executing event reset-deassert-post on target psoc6.cpu.cm0:
C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/openocd/bin/../scripts/target/mxs40/mxs40_common.cfg:108: Error:
in procedure 'ocd_process_reset'
in procedure 'ocd_process_reset_inner' called at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 279
in procedure 'mxs40_reset_deassert_post' called at file "C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/openocd/bin/../scripts/target/mxs40/psoc6_common.cfg", line 131
at file "C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/openocd/bin/../scripts/target/mxs40/mxs40_common.cfg", line 108
Error executing event reset-deassert-post on target psoc6.cpu.cm4:
C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/openocd/bin/../scripts/target/mxs40/mxs40_common.cfg:108: Error:
in procedure 'ocd_process_reset'
in procedure 'ocd_process_reset_inner' called at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 279
in procedure 'mxs40_reset_deassert_post' called at file "C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/openocd/bin/../scripts/target/mxs40/psoc6_common.cfg", line 166
at file "C:/Infineon/Tools/ModusToolbox/tools_2.3/openocd/bin/../scripts/target/mxs40/mxs40_common.cfg", line 108
Info : psoc6.dap: powering down debug domain...
Warn : Failed to power down Debug Domains

Any Help ^

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @mdboudour

I believe that you are facing the same issue that is mentioned in this thread - DAP 'psoc6.cpu' initialization failed (check connection, power, etc.)

You can refer to this KBA for more information regarding the issue - Unable to Connect PSoC 6 MCU After Programming Mbed OS or FreeRTOS Project - KBA232497 

You will be contacted by a Cypress, an Infineon Technologies Company, representative regarding the replacement of your kit.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rakshith

Hi @mdboudour

I believe that you are facing the same issue that is mentioned in this thread - DAP 'psoc6.cpu' initialization failed (check connection, power, etc.)

You can refer to this KBA for more information regarding the issue - Unable to Connect PSoC 6 MCU After Programming Mbed OS or FreeRTOS Project - KBA232497 

You will be contacted by a Cypress, an Infineon Technologies Company, representative regarding the replacement of your kit.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
mdboudour
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Thank you Rakshith,

should I contact Cypress representative or they will contact me?

I lost my board after one day of use (bought fron digikey)

Regards.

0 Likes
Rakshith

Hi @mdboudour

We will get in touch with you 🙂 

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes