Access to PSoC6 transceiver low level drivers for custom wireless protocol

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
femo_4392201
Employee
Employee

Hello everybody,

Where can I find the low level drivers of the transceiver to implement a custom wireless protocol (not BLE or WiFi)?

Any documentation or example would be really useful too, if it exists...

(I wanna integrate the board in an Eclipse project with make files, so I am not using ModusToolbox)

(I got the Pionner Kit for start playing around)

Thanks!

BR

0 Likes
1 Solution
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

What is the interface of PSoC 6 you are planning to use to implement your custom wireless protocol? Does your custom wireless protocol require the use of a network stack?

Unfortunately, we don't have any example to show such interfacing capabilities of PSoC 6. But it should be possible based on the portable HAL of P6 which can be found in MTB 2.0 exercise which is again a makefile based Eclipse project.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RaktimR_11
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 replies posted

What is the interface of PSoC 6 you are planning to use to implement your custom wireless protocol? Does your custom wireless protocol require the use of a network stack?

Unfortunately, we don't have any example to show such interfacing capabilities of PSoC 6. But it should be possible based on the portable HAL of P6 which can be found in MTB 2.0 exercise which is again a makefile based Eclipse project.