Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

brandiware
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi community, I used to see all available code examples when clicking on the link Start->Find Code Example. Also all the project that are available fo... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I encountered a strange problem regarding the heap memory - if I increase the UART transmit buffer size from 256 to 1024 bytes, the heap seems t... Show More
EfiGolan57
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hi all, 

I need a the reference design for this MCU, can you send me some docs, .dsn files etc.? 

jimashbyiii
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
OK, looking at the I2S interface. The I2S module has a tx/rx mode. How would I connect a TX mode device to an RX mode device? In the RX mode there are... Show More
Frank_vec
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
1 psoc1 CY8C20236 want to read its Unique ID   How to read   the Unique ID of CY8C20236?     Thansk Show More
ash123
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I am working with PSoC 5LP board (CY8CKIT-050) and would like to know how to implement MODBUS RTU (master) within PSoC 5LP. 

zl_action
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi guys, I tested the PSOC CY8C5868AXI-LP035 XTAL_XO pin(using 24MHz external crystal). The waveform seems very weird. But the board works normally. D... Show More
Katie1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can anyone help find the datasheet for this OBS part Many thanks, Katie
amitbohra
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to get unique Id for the each chip of CY8C5688AXI-LP099. Please help me out for this. Which function will work for this. Thank You. Show More
DaWe_291306
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've had two instances now in my design where a clock signal has ended up on the comparator output .  In the first case I had a clock setup on the SOC... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.