unkown NET

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

How can I locate a NET label when there is a hint in notice list quickly?I can not locate the error place by double clicking the error item.

I checked the SCH file carefully,but I could not find the NET described by the notice list.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

If you take the cursor to the net on schematic,you can see the net label number.

For the errors,first verify you have any net with mentioned label,if you find no such net,then close the creator and do a system restart and then open the creator and give a build.

Update us with your observation

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Can you please attach your project and let us know which NET you want to find out.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

If you take the cursor to the net on schematic,you can see the net label number.

For the errors,first verify you have any net with mentioned label,if you find no such net,then close the creator and do a system restart and then open the creator and give a build.

Update us with your observation

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Look for a wire segment that is not connected to anything.  Increase magnification of the schematic page to see the net. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally,I created a new project and copied all components one by one.Now it works.

0 Likes