solar microinverter AN76496

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear sir /madam

we want to develop solar micro inverter 230VAC with MPPT charge controller, inverter rating should be around 300VA to 400VA .

cypress demo board given in application note AN76496 will mach our requirement if inverter output can be change to 230VAC . also i have one question " if we don't connect grid AC power to inverter board will it work ?? as we don't need grid tie system  .

we already get very delay in this project and i am very new in cypress MCU part so please help me with design file and schematic so that i can start this project immediately

Thank you

best regards

piyush kumar

jha instrument

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hello Piyush,

Unfortunately we do not have any reference design or guidelines to port this project to 230VAC. The project was designed to work for 120VAC.

//" if we don't connect grid AC power to inverter board will it work ?? as we don't need grid tie system  .//

No. The design is for grid tie system only.

We can help you in PSoC part of the design, but you have to take care of the external circuitry according your design. Please let us know any issue you face while designing regarding PSoC part. Our community members could be also helpful in modifying the design.

Best Regards,

VRS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hello Piyush,

Unfortunately we do not have any reference design or guidelines to port this project to 230VAC. The project was designed to work for 120VAC.

//" if we don't connect grid AC power to inverter board will it work ?? as we don't need grid tie system  .//

No. The design is for grid tie system only.

We can help you in PSoC part of the design, but you have to take care of the external circuitry according your design. Please let us know any issue you face while designing regarding PSoC part. Our community members could be also helpful in modifying the design.

Best Regards,

VRS

0 Likes