"Clean All Projects" deletes files it shouldn't

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoBr_1593366
Level 5
Level 5
100 sign-ins 50 questions asked 100 replies posted

When I click "Clean All Projects" it deletes .lib files in

\DP8051\DP8051_Keil_Generic

\DP8051\DP8051_Keil_951\

that it would prefer to not be deleted (I have to restore them from git repo each time)

It does not delete the same files in

\DP8051\DP8051_Keil_903\

however.

Do I have to add these files to the project somewhere to prevent them from being deleted?

Selected Toolchain is "DP8051 Keil Generic"

0 Likes
4 Replies
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hello JoBr_1593366​,

\DP8051\DP8051_Keil_Generic

\DP8051\DP8051_Keil_951\

The directories that you are talking about, is it <project_directory>\DP8051\DP8051_Keil_Generic ?

If it is so, then it is the Output directory of the PSoC Creator and it is not recommended to place any files in this directory.

Please place your library files in the project directory.

Also, I am unable to reproduce the issue. Can you please provide steps to reproduce your issue? How did you include the library file?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

Yes, those folders. It is the iAP2.lib files provided by Cypress

0 Likes

Hello JoBr_1593366,

Could you please let us know if placing the library file in another location helped resolve your issue?

Also, could you please let us know if there is any particular reason that you want the library to be placed at that particular directory so that we can try to provide a workaround for the issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes

Moving it to another location would be fine.  That's just the folder they were in in the original project from Cypress.

0 Likes