high pass filter

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone successfully implemented a high pass filter (Fc < 1kHz) on Psoc3?  I can't seem to do it.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

In PSoC Creator, you can configure the Filter component: Hamming window, High pass filter, 1KHz cut off frequency. You can set up more than 1 filtering stages too.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had problems with high-pass filter for ECG, please if anyone can help me configure this filter. thank you very much

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you elaborate a little?

The datasheet (if read carefully),can get you what you need.The PSoCs are pretty good on that front.(the problems are packages and pricing 😛 )

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Don't use the DFB-module, that's something for THE CRACKS, use the "Filter (2.0) user-module. The graphical interface shows what you want and what you can get. Select from filter-types your desired High-Pass and adjust the parameters for your needs.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

whats wrong with the DFB module?

Its a pretty cool thing,imho!

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Yes, pretty cool, indeed, but only for us cracks. Setting up a highpass with a DFB is not done in 5 mins, but using a Filter-module you can do it in that time.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
KishoreS_96
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hey,

I've made a 500Hz High Pass filter using PSoC5's SAR ADC & Digital Filter Block. Check it out. It can be easily ported to PSoC3's Del Sig ADC by just changing the APIs.

Regards,

Kishore

0 Likes