Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello @MotooTanaka san, Thank you for your guidance in my previous thread. That helped me a lot in my application code. Now, i have another question/q... Show More
979A35J
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been working to prototype a control system using a PSoC 4000S development board. In theory the device has 1 ADC block and two DAC blocks. Howev... Show More
psoc_5lp_life
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Problem Statement: I would like to sample an analog pin on the CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP Prototyping kit using the DelSig component with a sample rate of 4... Show More
ShKr_3646021
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have been working on a project using PSoC 5 LP. I am currently using EEPROM to store a few variables. Does any one have any idea as to how to st... Show More
Oleg
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Please help  me with CY8C5467LTI-007.  I have CY8CKIT-059 and it works with CY8C5467LTI-LP003 perfect for downloading firmware via PSOC Programm... Show More
p_seabury
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The Datasheet for the CY8CPLC10 mentions reference designs - especially concerning the coupling circuits for common carrier circuits - but does not pr... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering the SPI master component of PSoC5LP. In the SPI Master component, we would like to keep the last state that... Show More
JaRa_1183061
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using existing libraries and I am getting this error Plus.h (in my main file) No such file or directory exist.  Then I moved the main file to... Show More
yuzhaochen
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Good luck ! My chip is C Y P D 3174-24 pin with Mini P r o g 3 Programmer. Before programming,Target Power(red)is lighting,and Status(green)is twink... Show More
ALDE_1053476
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,  In my design I need to change on the fly the position of SDA Pin (SCL pin is left unchanged). Can you please show me the instructions to write... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.