Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

coolbeans
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings, I am trying to get a CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP up and running on Windows 10. Unfortunately, after getting everything installed, the device will ... Show More
rahulbhagat8
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
we are currently working in the healthcare industry. We are using the CY8C5268AXI-LP047 microcontroller in our Product for the last 3 years.  Now we a... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello! I'm trying to implement a few of the Self-Test functions from AN78175 into an existing project that requires testing of the SRAM at runtime. I ... Show More
Y_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have been trying to configure the TImer component in the PSOC Creator library to implement the functionality mentioned in the PSOC 101: Lesso... Show More
AntoineBoubou
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I am currently working with a PSoC5LP (precisely CY8C5888LTI-LP097) and my application is meant to power 7 LEDs with PWM supply.I designed a Pc... Show More
ish
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can anyone suggest  PSoC5LP IC in QFN-68 PACKAGE With: 1. 38 GPIOs  2.Good Availability. 3. Capscence support.     Show More
AnSa_1225656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using interrupts in FreeRTOS to read data from USB and pass to UART (Using as software USB/UART bridge in one configuration).  I need to be able ... Show More
ish
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
   i am looking for PSoC5LP ICs suppliers, which are present on your suppliers list. But everywhere stock is '0'.     Can anyone  let me know actual r... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All. I want to configure a SysTick Timer in such a way that the SysTick Timer Interrupt should invoke every 1 ms. I am using  CY8CKIT-059 PSoC® 5LP... Show More
quinnd
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am interested in performing amplitude modulation as outlined in this document: https://www.cypress.com/file/119731/download The message I need to mo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.