Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,        I'm trying to implement the Application note 2207 to build a milliohmeter. It's my first try on PSOC device and I face a problem... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        how to use this device to download the C pragramm?    I do not know how to use this decice and    should I have to buy a miniprog to download?... Show More
MR_41
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Problem:    When System clock is selected as P1[4] in PD5.0 SP5, PSoC does not work.            Work Around:    Following is the work around:        S... Show More
MR_41
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When you try to open PSoC Designer, you get the error message "To view this file you must download Adobe SVG viewer".        This problem can ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have created a 4 button application using a CY8C24894-24LFX. Why can I see raw count values changing for button0 but all other buttons remai... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        The project I have on my desk was just "dropped" there and I am SO new to this, so be very patient with me. I learn quick, but not overnight..... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have enabled only RXE and RXC interrupts, but my code gets to a point during communication where the interrupt keeps firing because the IRQ ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I am looking at using Cypress Psoc parts to control air pressure very accuractly. Is there a application already developed that would be a sta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I'm use a PSoC CY8c29 for controlling temperature, as a reference AN2148 (author : M. Ganesh Raaja) on this reference with CY8c26xxx. can you ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I want to implement a example for Capacitive Sensing in PSoCTRM 33.3.1.I don't know how to got a value of integration capacitor.    So anybody... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.