Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have two touchpads capacitors into my starter board (two round buttons).    Once is connected with port P37 and the another one to the port P30.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody in this forum, my name is Raúl from Spain.    I'm trying to comunicate two cyrf7936 (ARTAFLEX AW24MHL-SM). One of them is configured a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
After I switched from HiTech to ImageCraft compiler I found functional errors in the program, which previously worked fine. A closer investigation sho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi i am trying to use timers .    i have seen 1 example project in cypress. i've used that code, but i am unable to get the output. LED is continuousl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Thanks about the Enoa parameter. The datasheets states:            ENOA Noise at 1 kHz (Power = Medium, Opamp Bias = High) – 100 – nV/rt-Hz           ... Show More
DeEL_289966
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm reading Application Note of “ PSoC Fundamentals: Clocks September 24, 2007 Document No. 001-32200- Rev. ** - 1 -   AN32200 “    (Link: http://www.cypress.com/?rID=2773... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The EEPROM component in PSoC Creator allows only to write one row (16 bytes) at a time to the EEPROM.  There is no provision to write less than 16 byt... Show More
JeVE_287651
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I think that the instantiation example in the component autor guide (page 43) is false :    cy_psoc3_count7 Counter7Name #(.cy_period(7'b1111111), .cy... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Can someone help with setup of  EZMr or some other program for use with Ubuntu Linux.  I am trying to change the VID/PID of the device to al... Show More
Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    After installing Creator Beta 4.1 I had problems with aquiring the silicon. The miniprog3 was recognized but not able to connect to the silicon... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.