Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi friends, i was making a simple keycheck program, i selected the pins(p1.0, p1.2, p1.4, p1.6), where i connect push-buttonsand made them in pull-up ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Thanks about the Enoa parameter. The datasheets states:            ENOA Noise at 1 kHz (Power = Medium, Opamp Bias = High) – 100 – nV/rt-Hz           ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Which source file should i edit if i would like to add a timer? What sofeware should i use to edit the codes?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to interface gsm modem to psoc.  my problem is that i am sending AT command to system through UART ar baud rate of 4800. i am sending ok f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a programmed CY8C27443-24PI that I wish to use as a "master" from which I can program others. Can I do this with the PSoC ISSP or any other dev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    My customer using cypress USB console to do the programming at the functional tester. I would like to understand more on this software. What is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've just purchased CY8CKIT-003.    The example proximity project seems to be from another hardware. As I'm studing schematics I can't see any cmod ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to CapSensing for Liquid Level Sensing in my project. I guess there supposed to be an Application Note for this which i am unable to fin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anyone know solution to this problem. I aware it's "spaces not recognized in directory naming" kind.    but in cyp3isrpatcher.exe arguments path ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.