Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using the API DieTemperature on PSOC5 (CY8C5588AX*-060) returns a temperature with an offset of app. -42Deg. E.g. the Chip has 25°C, the funktion retu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Moderator,    I don't see any support here for PSoC5. None of my questions (availability, EMIF) have any response    from the community or Cypres... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Has anyone tried SPI via DMA to memory on PSoC5?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have CY3271 PSoC firsttouch starter kit, i began by following the examples given in CyFi training videos when i try to build any project, an error ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i want to transfer data from flash to sram using DMA. and i want to display data on segment LCD transfered in SRAM .but i think this DMA is not workin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I've attempted to build the circuit outlined in this application note.  Unfortunately I haven't been very successful.  I am unable to get the chip to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need a delay. I researched the documentation and found nothing other than the command os_wait. I obviously have missed something because I get the f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I am currently trying to interface a Texas Instruments ADS8328 16-bit A/D chip to my CY8KIT-001 (running a PSoC5 processor module), and am ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am currently trying to use PLT and ADCINCVR modules at the same time. There are still some ports left after PLT been assigned, however input ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I'm a mid-life career change student looking for guidance in the area of programming devices.    I have extensive programming experience with s... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.