Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

sujoy
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  We have recently (5 months back) developed a board that uses CY8C5268AXI-LP047 which is currently out of stock everywhere. We need 15 more pieces... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, There are already one I2C master and one I2C slave in our design. Can I add another I2C master (and the third I2C component can use any gpio pin, ... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, The parts we are using is PSoC LP5:  CY8C5467AXI-LP108. We are trying to get information from a battery that only supports SMBus. Can I use I2c co... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are using  PSoC 5LP: CY8C5467AXI-LP108. We have implemented waking up PSoC from hibernation using one pin (button push down). Now we want to ad... Show More
greg79
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
@odissey1  have had a post about this subject (using the very same analog chip) but I cannot find it, apologies.  I need 8 control voltages (DC and AC... Show More
krestenks
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have a Miniprog3 and a product returned from the field where i need to read the parameter section of the memory. The program section is locked d... Show More
watson
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are creating some test boards using an old Cypress chip (CY8C5566LTI-017), and we are wondering if there's any way to program this chip using PSOC ... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, Is there a API or some way to change I2C master component data rate programmatically? We have one I2C master component, that connects to two I2C s... Show More
AndreaLB
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have one component composed of a resistence connected to ground and in series to an inductor. My object is to control the voltage of a resistenc... Show More
greg79
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
While I'm trying to learn to use PSOC interrupts, I started a project to trigger an interrupt with a timer and blink an LED. Needless to say, the LED ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.