Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When using bootloader of PSoC3, is there any tool provided by PSoCCreator which is running on PC side? and is there demo project show how boot... Show More
RoKo_288321
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When ever I'm using sigma delta converter I get next error.    Info: apr.M0002: Analog signal "\ADC_DelSig_1:Net_194\" is connected to one terminal on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to generate an interrupt every 100 ms in a CY8C3866.  When I do this with a timer using the tc output pin, the ISR keeps firing about eve... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am using PSoC creator Beta 5. The software indicates that the I2C component is only supported by ES3 revisions. I have the ES2 revisio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I try to use 3 LED segment for my project. I use LED7SEG library, but I find one bug.     I use P0 for segment driver, P1.5,6,7 for segment choi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm new to the PSoC system, and to programming for the 8051 core in general. However, I've been working on 8-bit MCUs for a while now. Mostly in ASM, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello    In my program i am using one 8 bit PWM. Now problem is i want two activity using nterrupt. I can write one activity for PWM but for two activ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     What is now the official version of silicon availability of PSoC5?    I know there is a few of them on evaluation kits, but the question is ab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Is any way to use PSoC3 analog blocks to make low frequency 125KHz RFID reader.        I try make RFID reader project for CY8C3444LTI-110 devi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My project is to use a microcontroller in a device which can be controlled by the PC(windows) through usb, so the first requirement is to select a mic... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.