Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have started to using low power modes of PSoC 3 and i'm wondering how to minimize current consumption in hibernate mode.    I am using CY8C3866LTI-0... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Now that the contestants have started receiving the Kits, feel free to share your experience and post the questions or doubts you encountered while wo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I know you have all been waiting; the kits have finally started shipping out so far about 90 percent of them so everyone should have them by the midd... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Help
solved msg Solved
where can i find info on interrupts available in psoc5 ?    is there any sample code available ?         cheers,    david Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The message is:    SendI2CPacket() failed in CyMp3Service!    whenever I'm trying to send I2c packet through the brige rev 12 application.    What cou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Did you know that the PSoC 3 Boost Coverter lets you power PSoC from voltages as low as 0.5 Volt ? This feature is fully functional in the ES3 Silico... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 my problem is:    How do I count the number of high-level output of a comparator zero-crossing? I have to count how many zero-crossing exist in a se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Example 5 CapSense code, Page 151:    extern const uint8 LCD_Char_1_customFonts[];    should be:    extern const uint8 CYCODE LCD_Char_1_customFonts[]... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to all,...    I am working on my recent project , in that i am planning to replace video cable(VGA) between laptop and projector.....    so,...for ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I want to use boost converter to boost 5V out of Li-Ion battery and to let 4.2V battery voltage to drain down to 3V before recharge. What voltage lev... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.