Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

How many Bits does the ADC have?

mish_288636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm trying to fix the last few remaining problems with my design, and I have a few questions:    1.  I'm getting a lot of analog cross-coupling be... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,     I've got a cy3268 and I've programmed It correctly using the ice-cube. My problem is that when I try to debug using the ice-cube I get the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
As the title says, it is exciting news for all. The PSoC Applications engineers(PSoC gurus ) have gotten together to reach to everyone(PSoC noobs, new... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSOC3 Bootloader  programming   supportable through I2C, SPI,UART, USB, and other interfaces!    can this bootloader support  programming  through CAN... Show More
StFa_285751
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi folks,    If I place an opamp in the designer, how can I tell whether this is implemented as opamp0, opamp1, opamp2 or opamp3 in hardware? I have ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
As the title says, it is exciting news for all. The PSoC Applications engineers(PSoC gurus ) have gotten together to reach to everyone(PSoC noobs, new... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i wanna use the  interrupt  functions of PSOC3,is there any documentations about it ?  Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.