Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I would like to know how to configure all the "Component Parameters" for the Delta Sigma (or SAR) ADC through code (not through the dialog box ... Show More
Rolf_Nooteboom
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        Are there plans to release an USBUART component for PSoC 3?        Thanks!    Rolf    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Want to filter a bias, reference or even power supply voltage effectively, but only using circuitry that runs off a much-lower supply rail? Might sou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Im doing project on this topic, do any one have any idea about it?    The question that Im facing is that, why PSoC? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I`m working with a CY8Ckit-003.    How to interpretate the value gotten by the accelerometer? I`m using the ADC to convert the signal, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,         i have downloaded a example i2c_eeprom project from cypress website, which is not working i directly burn it to the psoc3, whereas it is w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    we have an application that requires a single USB connection to enumerate as two devices, joystick and mouse. Is there an existing example of h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all    My new PSoC DVK  is not working, both 3.3v and 5v linear regulators,not regulating the current, Can anyone please tell me , there is any ser... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Greetings,         I have a CY8CKIT-014 Psoc 5 First Touch starter Kit and a CY8CKIT-001 PSOC development kit. I have installed the necessary drive... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.