Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

greg79
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have added a currently used project as a template with 'Set As Active Project' and then 'Copy To My Templates'. Regardless when I try to open a new ... Show More
greg79
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PWM as DAC
solved msg Solved
I want to test PWM with lowpass filter as a DAC, reading samples from a lookup table (sine wave). On the scope I do not see the width changing at all.... Show More
DHolden
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to update the firmware in some devices, but when ever I plug in the miniprog3 into my Computer, I get the USB not recognized error in wind... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, [context: Using PSoC 5LP] I have the following scenario:  I'm using USBUART for console, and writing to the console works great as long as a termi... Show More
jra_4963611
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What is the difference between these SPIM Register_TxStatus:  SPI Done and SPI Idle. What needs to happened to set SPI Idle once that SPI Done is alre... Show More
ArvidVitroflow
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've built a bit-banging SWD programmer for performing OtA firmware updates of our product.This programming is performed by a separate MCU connected t... Show More
seku_495601
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,       my kit CY8CKIT-050 PSOC5 5LP development Kit not detected on windows 10  PSOC Creater 4.4  not detected the Kit  my hardwar Manager show  DV... Show More
Ruben
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,   We've bought some CY8C5868AXI-LP035 with the final characters "ES" and I'm trying to program it on both methods: PSoC Creator (4.4) and PSoC Pro... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have a PSoC 5LP using USBFS-UART component. I tested the example that comes with PSoC Creator and works great. But instead of polling for data b... Show More
greg79
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all, I'm trying to generate 4 analog signals using a LUT, DAC and a HW multiplexer (as demux) with not much success.  The idea is that the same L... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.