Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using the PSoC 1 CY29466 MCU. I discovered the internal ADC do not have enough resolution or linearity  for my project. I decided to use ADS1211 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
How do you reset a 16 bit timer... meaning I am using the capture interrupt and at a certian condition I need the timer to reset. Is it possible? Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I have an array defined in C:        char return_data[32];    I need access to this from an asm routine. What do I need to add to the .asm fil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am using an ADCINCVR to measure an input signal of 0-5V.  I am able to get the ADC working, but am observing high amount of error in the ADC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello    The filter is a lowpass filter 64 taps (about 5% overshoot)    on the picture we have :    signal3 :  300kHz DMA clock (input and ouput of th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am new to PSoC and trying to use the EMIF but I cannot find a good documentation for it.    I didn't even found a Component in the Compone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I try to read a 0 to 2.5V with the ADCINC14, i use the REFMUX for read 8 port, and I use the external ref (P2[4], P2[6]).    Analog Po... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Heloo,    suppose i want to generate Sine wave  using VDAC , 1 vpp, Then what would be the max freq of the signal i can get from this component, What... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all    Please help me with some question    1. is possible make Schmitt triger with Creator components ?    2. is possible make ADC component with... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.