Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hie,    I am trying to use the mixer component in PSoC Creator for a project where I need the mixer to have its Local Oscillator sweeping across a wid... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I just found out that a flash on CY8C27643-24PVXI on the device which I am testing is "W" protected.    1 output port on this controller is damaged ( ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    Can the node sent the payload more the 14? Because in the module of CTFISNP in HUB, the setting of  FCD_PAYLOAD_MAX is up to 38. Show More
tech_289796
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have a avnet develop kit with a psoc1 of cy8c24894-24LFXI,    when i begin my design with psoc designer , I can't find the component in the list, t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
On Oct 28th, we had the first 3 PSoC 5 parts open up for order entry, and as to today, Nov 2nd, we have 6 more open.    CHEERS TO PSOC 5!    To sum al... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi I am doing my final year project.    This is not completely connected to PSOC but I was trying to decode menchester encoded signal from an ASIC usi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    I would like to convert a 12 bit reading from the delta-sigma ADC (range = 1.024V single ended) into an 8 bit DAC value (range = 1.024V)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi I am trying to interface PSOC 3 to 8 bit parallel Intel type bus cycles. Intel type bus cycles as in with 8 bit parallel data pins,5 bit parallel ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The static absolute accuracy of a digital-to-analog converter (DAC) can be described in terms of three fundamental kinds of errors: offset, gain error... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using PSOC5 Creator and I need to only raise an interrupt on the Reception of 8 byte data entered from the keybaord and trasferred via serial por... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.