Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Lieveng
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
When enabling the systick by a call to CySysTickStart(), interrupt 15 (=I2C) is also enabled. This is a bug. Systick is exception nr 15, not interrupt... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi all,   I am currently working on a project that requires the logging of some events. This requires more capacity than that provided by the EEPROM s... Show More
user_4495571
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, after updating the Programmer App it asked for updating the MiniProg 4 firmware. I made the mistake to agree. Now, I'm no longer able to connect t... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello I have additional questions about this thread. It would be very helpful if you could answer by 5/10. There was a reply that you should develop u... Show More
PatrickU
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I am using a PSOC 5 (CY8CKIT-059) as a SPI slave in a project. I am trying put a status byte in the slave SPI tx buffer to serve as the default data r... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Using a PSoC 5 kit, CY8CKIT-059, the I2C running at 100kHz occasionally locks up at extreme cold ~ -25 to -40. Are there know issues with the PSoC 5 a... Show More
PrGa_4677506
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
dear all,       I am into writing a PSoC 3 based program wherein I have to control the period of a wave form using data obtained from UART. I have cre... Show More
KeTa_1875721
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I am using an CY8C21534-24PVXI part using a UART block version 5.3 Have it set up to use both tx and rx interrupts, modified boot.tpl accordingly. Am ... Show More
immanuel
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
How can I read the unique id from PSoC 5LP devices within ppcli?Refering to PSoC 5LP Registers TRM and according to code generated (CyLib.c and cydevi... Show More
linardsee
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello, I need to implement USB mass storage device (using MSC class) on PSOC CY8C5267LTI-LP089 chip. For storage I am going to use SPI flash. Thanks t... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors