Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
PatrickU
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I am using a PSOC 5 (CY8CKIT-059) as a SPI slave in a project. I am trying put a status byte in the slave SPI tx buffer to serve as the default data r... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Using a PSoC 5 kit, CY8CKIT-059, the I2C running at 100kHz occasionally locks up at extreme cold ~ -25 to -40. Are there know issues with the PSoC 5 a... Show More
PrGa_4677506
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
dear all,       I am into writing a PSoC 3 based program wherein I have to control the period of a wave form using data obtained from UART. I have cre... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello I have additional questions about this thread. It would be very helpful if you could answer by 5/10. There was a reply that you should develop u... Show More
KeTa_1875721
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I am using an CY8C21534-24PVXI part using a UART block version 5.3 Have it set up to use both tx and rx interrupts, modified boot.tpl accordingly. Am ... Show More
immanuel
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
How can I read the unique id from PSoC 5LP devices within ppcli?Refering to PSoC 5LP Registers TRM and according to code generated (CyLib.c and cydevi... Show More
linardsee
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello, I need to implement USB mass storage device (using MSC class) on PSOC CY8C5267LTI-LP089 chip. For storage I am going to use SPI flash. Thanks t... Show More
RoRo_4659551
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I am trying to configure multiple pins connected to interrupts but I receive an error [see attached pictures].       Thanks, Roy Roif   @Motoo_Tanaka... Show More
DaBa_1448511
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I had placed all my components in my project based on CY8CKIT-059, including a Capsense linear slider, using five PSoC pins diplexed, resulting in ten... Show More
Dudi_Ildis
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
We are using the UART with the HW fifo of 4, we find that when disabling interrupts for long time (not for 4 fifo long), we start to loss bytes someti... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors