Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
michaelym
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
In my application, there is a control interrupt (isr_1) with a period of 200us. The total time spent in the interrupt is approximately 180us. The UART... Show More
Dudi_Ildis
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
We are using the UART with the HW fifo of 4, we find that when disabling interrupts for long time (not for 4 fifo long), we start to loss bytes someti... Show More
DaBa_1448511
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I'm hoping to port my code to PSoC 5 via the CY8CKIT-059. My project uses the imported NVRAM component (CE204087.cydsn). Following the procedure o... Show More
Sparky
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I've been trying to make a hardware based boost converter using PSOC5 but it isn't working. I have attached a picture of my hardware configuration... Show More
ErPa_3001431
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

Are there any compatibility issues using a UBS-C connector with a PSoC5?

IlanMazuz
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I need to convert the code example that you can find in PSOC 4 kit 037 to PSOC 5LP PN:CY8C5888LTI-LP097. The code example his name is sensor BLDC ... Show More
rosh_888
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I am using a timer to detect a reset signal of 500us and then give a presence (in an interrupt)(this is a 1-wire communication) , the problem i am fac... Show More
user_4495571
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi there, I need an PWM signal so that I can trigger specific action depending on the level of the PWM. So I set up the PWM with interrupts enabled fo... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hey all, I've got a project in the works that uses 3 UARTs.  I manage to fit in the 3 required, but I want to add a 4th for debugging purposes if poss... Show More
stco_1575631
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I've only played with PSoC till now, but at last, I have got a real application, and I'm not sure of the best way to proceed. I am trying to read ... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors