Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ErPa_3001431
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

Are there any compatibility issues using a UBS-C connector with a PSoC5?

PrGa_4677506
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
dear all,       I am into writing a PSoC 3 based program wherein I have to control the period of a wave form using data obtained from UART. I have cre... Show More
CaDu_3933941
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi all, I am working on a device that has two PSoC 5LP MCUs on it. One manages the main controls and the other one manages battery level and input cur... Show More
MiSt_296941
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
  I have a unique 9-bit UART application.  The 9th bit is only set when the host wants me to know that byte is the start of a packet (to re-synchroniz... Show More
timbo
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi,    Over the years I've done my share of hardware programming, e.g. CPLD, FPGAs, etc.  But it's been a long time since the power of microcontroller... Show More
fpereira
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello all, I am working on this project where I have 7 multiplexed channels going to a SAR ADC. The output of the ADC is going to a DMA channel and it... Show More
roge_4738861
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
hello,  I tried to write a simple project to see if I can use the rtc component in psoc 5lp - 059. I attached here my project can someone please help ... Show More
RoBO_1287886
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Dear all, We put a PSoC5LP into a device. We found code example for CDC, then we implemented the CDC with success the USB FS (virtual port). I find th... Show More
StWy_1297206
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Is anyone aware of examples on how to read input from an IR remote with the 5lp?Thank you,Steven Show More
michaelym
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I'm improving the default bootloader to calculate the entire application CRC instead of the 8bit checksum. I was successful in inserting the CRC i... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors