Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Gang,    I need to make a slave port, wereby the master (in this case PC/Linux) sends data (8 or 16, more later) to the PSOC3 which then streams this ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Read a recent post on VCO using PSoC3 and thought it might be fun to directly port the traditional Astable MV circuit into a PSoC architecture.    A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the PSoC Family dasheet (Doc number 001-44094 Rev. *F), the layout guidelines are given on page 9.  In the accompanying figure (Fig. 2-5) it is not... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,     I have a quite interesting bug (?) in my projects..     It seems like the sprintf function is changing the first declared uint16 in its ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have a problem. When trying to use a script to program a PSOC3 device with MiniProg3 (WinXP) the programming doesn't work. This script com... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I was looking at the EzI2C Datasheet the other day,and noticed a small error,on Page 17,Figure 6.The pullups seem to have been drawn wrong.    Its no... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     The DMA controller in PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5 is used to handle data transfer without CPU intervention. AN52705 - PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5 - Getting Started with DMA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     The DMA controller in PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5 is used to handle data transfer without CPU intervention. AN52705 - PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5 - Getting Started with DMA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm implementing a design with PSoC3 and I need overvoltage protecion in some of the input stages. More specifically a protection of 100Vdc.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I have been struggling for days, trying to get the UART samples to work on my psoc3 board.     I am now starting to wonder if UART can be used... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.