Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
PrateekKumar
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

Hi,

Can we use other components IBIS Model into PSoC5LP IBIS. Let's say PSoC5 is having it's own MUX I have IBS Model of other MUX 

Harper
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Can someone please tell me what this means? this happens when i add ist module and connect it to uart tx_en port im really bad at this, just trying ... Show More
MiSt_296941
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
We have been using CyUSB.DLL with our VC# program that interfaces with our product using a PSoC5.  We are using Generic HID.  Now the Cyber Cops are t... Show More
ganesh
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Dear Sir,           I want to know about these two things listed below:                      1). for UART Communication, are we can be able to select ... Show More
duno_297731
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
hello,   I have a couple of CY8CKIT-059 boards. I broke the kitprog off of one of them and have been using it to program things. I want to use its vir... Show More
PrateekKumar
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, I was using the PSoC 5LP Verilog Generate when I am declaring the memory register(array of register with the command line)reg [7:0] registers[255:... Show More
mvarga
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Dear Cypress Community, I am using an evaluation board for PSoC 5LP (CY8CKIT-059) and trying to downmix a signal. My aim is to downmix a noisy signal ... Show More
jsonder4063
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
My customer, Christie Digital, uses an old PSOC1 in their KVM project.  However, they copied and pasted this design into a newer design and now they w... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello,   I am trying to read data from ADC. If I probe signal lines with a logic analyzer, I can see actual samples (with their respective headers). I... Show More
bdgr
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello I am building a project based on another, working one (just a new, smaller PCB basically). I assembled the prototype, but I notice over 200mA is... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors