nak
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

VDDIO5VポートとVDDIO3.3Vポートの入力信号を、

PSoCCreator上でLOGICに入力(例えばAND)してVDDIO5Vポートで出力したいのですが、

異なる入力電圧で正常に論理出力可能でしょうか。

よろしくお願い致します。

user_1570836
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello,   I am trying to read data from ADC. If I probe signal lines with a logic analyzer, I can see actual samples (with their respective headers). I... Show More
bdgr
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello I am building a project based on another, working one (just a new, smaller PCB basically). I assembled the prototype, but I notice over 200mA is... Show More
ogyoc_4074066
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
私はPSOC5LPにてSDカードを使用したプログラムを書いています。 emfileとFS.hを使用しています。 できる限り省電力にしたいため、SDカードの電源も制御しようとしています。 そのため4端子の3.3Vレギュレータを用いてsleep前にSDカードの電源を切っています。 また、SPIのCS端子... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
It seems everyone, mostly, agrees that DFB assembler is super hard and not to be tinkered with.    Some dedicated hobby hackers don't take no for an a... Show More
Harper
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Can someone please tell me what this means? this happens when i add ist module and connect it to uart tx_en port im really bad at this, just trying ... Show More
Tim
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
I just inherited code that sets a reserved bit that does make a difference in a capsense measurement.   When the reserved bit is set I get "proper beh... Show More
RiAs_1660756
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
The datasheet says that the comparators may be preceded by a low pass filter.  A low pass filter appears on the analogue routing diagram.  The lime gr... Show More
Ramanf
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hi, i am trying to connect one SAR ADC to a two channel filter. i expect to filter each sample on both filters simultaneously. i tried to follow ADC t... Show More
shepdog87
PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU
Hello, I am using a time-stamp method of measuring a frequency of a signal. The signal is a square wave, and causes a DMA transfer to start when a ris... Show More
Board Information

PSoC 5, 3 & 1 MCU

The PSoC® 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors