Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,i am new with the psoc 1. I want to use Timer8.But there is no enough example on Datasheet.    For my project,when every data block gets by UART,t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using sprintf,  i could display the integer (int16) on the LCD (PSoC creator, PSoC3). But i am finding problem in displaying  long int and int32. Pl s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    I need to transfer a struct variable composed of two fields (uint8,uint16) towards an SPI interface.    I tried to use a DMA channel a... Show More
JECA_264511
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi,    i am building a ecg wireless using psoc 5 dvkit 001, what do you think the uses of  digital filter for this case?.         thanks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
when writing a 7 segment number to my LCD I get an unexpected result when using leading zero mode.    The code:    LCD_SegStat_1_Write7SegNumber_0(753... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Don't have the room for the 100pin, having to default to 68pin QFN, as in CY8C3866LTI-030.    The pkg link in : http://www.cypress.com/?id=2232&addcols=&parametric=html&filter_161=DelSig+%281%7C%7C+20-bit+@+180+sps%29&filter_162=%284%7C%7C+8-bit+@+8+msps%29&filter_215=8&filter_1=QFN... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,     I am thinking to buy the FirstTouch Starter Kit, but when i checked the webpage on this site, many people gave it a bad score. So i checked... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I am programming the PSoC with different ADCs on various configurations (using Dynamic Reconfiguration). Also, I have the base configuration... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi Everyone,    How do we go about using the new filter component? I would like to try the new filter component as follows:    1) 12 bit data input  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, Can someone please help me, I would like to program the CY3271-EXP1 PSoC Weather Station board by using MiniProg3 so that I can take the reading o... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.